Reyaz Kango Ph.D
- Dr Kango is founder and president of the company. He has a 30 years experience in wide variety of product and assay development. Worked as a team leader in the development of Cat-GC platform (DARPA), Team leader early lung cancer detection technology under CRADA with NIH. Developed and patented technologies for real time assays of disease targets. Has extensive experience in vaccine and biological developments and assays. More than 15 years of experience providing analytical and technology services at HiTech to key clients in US on variety and diverse projects.
Martin Woodle Ph.D.
- Dr Martin Woodle is CEO of the company. Dr. Martin C. Woodle has 30 years experience in pharmaceutical research and development and currently is co-founder and President of VaxTecBio, developing advanced nanoparticle vaccine technology for infectious disease and cancer as well as Norwood Nano Tech developing gene-function reagents and therapeutics. Most recently Dr. Woodle co-founded Aparnabio, and previously founded Intradigm Corp. as CEO to commercialize Novartis Synthetic Gene Vector technology. He led financing of Intradigm of over $20 million by top tier venture funds including Frazier Healthcare Ventures, Alta Partners, MediBic, Genenfunds, and Novartis Venture Fund, and development of the first efficacious siRNA in primates and murine cancer models.
A. Abdullah Ph.D.
- Dr Abdullah is a senior team member and partner.He has served as CEO of Virotech international for nearly 10 years. He has been responsible for development and manufacturing of HIV and HCV kits and specialized in rapid test development and implementation. Previously he has served as vice president at Universal biotechnology, World Bank consultant, Project leader at NASA, Forecasting specialist at GE and many others. He brings wealth of knowledge at HiTech.
Ayub Yousufi Ph.D.
- Dr Yousufi serves as medical director. He is a senior team member. Dr Yousufi is an industry leader in clinical chemistry and has worked at several CLIA regulated clinical labs in past as a supervisor or director. He has also worked at NIH, Georgetown University, Johns Hopkins University, Tuebingen University, Quest Diagnostics and many more. He is a super specialist in molecular diagnostic and ELISA testing and has validated as well implemented several such programs.
Shafat Quadri Ph.D.
- Dr. Quadri serves as Scientific Director and Clinical Research Advisor. Dr Quadri is an industrial leader . At AstraZeneca he led external collaborations in immune-oncology and supported COVID-19 research program as a lead scientist. Shafat served as oncology scientific director at Merck and as a clinical and scientific liaison in TEVA supporting the oncology clinical development programs. He brings around 20 years of pharmaceutical and academic research experience in oncology clinical development and scientific affairs. He contributed in the development and approval of Erwinase for pediatric ALL. He has worked at McMaster and Boston universities and contributed to development of various biologicals and drug products.